Three expandable water-repellent, tear-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth pockets are attached to a 1¼"-wide saddle-grade Bridle Leather belt with double-needle stitching reinforcement. The rear pocket has a blood-proof liner for small game.
- Rear pocket is nylon-lined
- Durable 1¼"-wide Bridle Leather belt
- Front pockets measure 10" W x 9" H x 1½"D; back pocket measures 11" W x 10" H x 2¼"D
- Front pockets each carry a box of shells, rear pocket can carry smaller game birds
- A versatile warm-weather alternative to a shooting or hunting vest
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.