Water-resistant bag featuring removeable interior dividers.
The Heritage Sportsman Bag is an all-purpose utility bag that’s useful for the field, work and travel. It’s built with two of Filson's most iconic materials for exceptional weather resistance and durability. The industrial-strength Rugged Twill boasts exceptional tear strength—it’s been tested and proven capable of carrying the weight of a telephone pole. The oil finish Tin Cloth is renowned for the foul weather protection it’s provided to foresters and hunters in the rain-soaked Pacific Northwest for a century. The handles are made from Bridle Leather hides tanned by Wickett & Craig, located in Pennsylvania and vegetable-tanning experts since 1865.
- Built with durable, weather resistant signature materials
- Panel-open zipper for easy access to gear
- Two removeable interior dividers
- Exterior flap-secure pockets
- Bridle Leather handles with carry grip
- Removeable, adjustable nylon webbing shoulder strap
- CAPACITY 28L
- DIMENSIONS 18"L x 7 ½"W x 11"H
- WEIGHT 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.