The timeless Cumberland Donegal Sweater is loaded with character. Its extra fine merino wool and alpaca blend is flecked with earth tone colors. Did you know merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and still maintain its ability to insulate? This property helps keep you dry, warm, and comfortable. It’s also naturally moisture-wicking so you stay dry when working up a sweat. This sweater has a rugged charm boasted by a premium branded leather zipper pull, 18 wale corduroy elbow patches for added durability and ribbing at the hem and cuff.
- 65% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 5% Alpaca
- Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and still maintain its ability to insulate, keeping you dry, warm and comfortable
- Inherent moisture-wicking attributes
- Donegal blend is flecked with earth-tone colors
- 18W Corduroy elbow patches for added durability
- Rib stitching at bottom hem & cuff
- Premium branded leather zipper pull