Filson's lightest-weight outdoorsman pants are made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant, dry finish Shelter Cloth and have an overlay of oil finish Shelter Cloth on high-wear areas. They have suspender buttons and a button fly. Flat felled seams, double-needle construction and bar tacking at stress points add to the durability of these versatile pants.
- Solid brass zipper fly
- 2 slash pockets, 1 coin pocket, 2 rear flap pockets
- Wide leg opening to accommodate boots
- Made of medium-weight, breathable, water-repellent fabrics
- Straight-leg cut
- Suspender buttons and belt loops that accommodate 1-1/2"-wide belts
- Ideal blend of breathability, water resistance and durability for early season hunts.
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.