The jacket that started it all.
The Filson Short Lined Cruiser is made with Tin Cloth, Filson's signature waxed cotton that outperforms and outlasts the competition. This exceptional fabric has protected loggers, woodsmen, and sportsmen from thorns and brambles in the snow-choked, rain-soaked forests of the Pacific Northwest since the 1920s. Often imitated, Tin Cloth is the fabric trusted by outdoor professionals who depend on gear that withstands abuse in the harshest conditions. No other waxed canvas can match its durability, weather resistance, and legacy of dependable protection.
- Built with water-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth
- Body lined with dry finish Cover Cloth
- Sleeves lined with polyester twill
- Metal shank-button front cuff closures
- Adjustable hem
- Hand, slotted-utility and flapped chest pockets
- 14-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 6-oz. dry finish Cover Cloth + polyester twill
- Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.